Saturday, November 27, 2010

My College Life

What do we think bout life ?


When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"


Hmm ... 


There might be something happened and made you feels that >> Life's SUCKS !!


But what ??


There still ways to *** UNsuck *** it 


And because of those SUCKS ...


It makes our life colourful ...


It makes our life full of challenges ....


It makes our life full of pain, sweet, sour ...


It makes our life FUN !!!


I have been stressed by the college life's :


Assignments


Tests


Presentations ...


Ya the life's full of ATP is really sucks !!


But ...


The friends i met in colleges cheers my everyday life in college !!


We tells jokes ... gossips .... plays    togethers 


Ha !!


That's the way I *** UNsuck *** my sucks college life


Haha ~ Thx to them ... My college life is FUN !!!


Haha !! It's true to say * Life is fun !! if we want it !! *


Enjoy each of the day at college ~   =D











No comments:

Post a Comment