Sunday, September 4, 2011

Let's see if you really know me ...

I'm unpredictable !!
Even when you see my eyes...
You think you know what I'm thinking...
But it was actually not ...

I don't really show my emotion in my eyes...
I do know how to cover up my emotion...
I do know how to fake the emotion in my eyes...
So don't you think you know me...

I'm more independent than you see...
I'm more mature than you see...
Nobody knows ones better ...
Neither himself...

You don't really know me...
I do know myself better than you...
But I do not know myself very very well...
Just like you...
Do you know yourself well ???
I mean very very well ???

Every steps I take leads me to myself...

You see ....
Everytime you says :
You know me well...
You know what I'm thinking...
All I do was smiling to you...
What I think was you are under-judge me...
Or even over-judge me...

True that sometime your guess are right...
But it was only 50%
Get what I mean ???!!!

Ugh !!! I don't think you get it >~<!
Just forget bout it !!!
Keep judging me if you like =~=!


I rather be single now
Cause it's not the time yet

Yen
050911

2 comments:

  1. i wouldn't say i know u much, but i know u r a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankss !! =)
    but in fact im not to some ppl ><!
    nevermind... who cares
    they don't really know me =)

    ReplyDelete