Friday, April 22, 2011

I am ...

I am Lay Yen  =D


I am 18+  ( waiting for 11 Sept 2011 to be 19 )   LOL


I am a Malaysian ( got nothing say bout it >!<  )


I am Tarcian  ( Y1 M19 ) <----- with a group of siao eh?! ><!


I am an ex-Union girl  ( yahooo super miss them * I mean my Union friends xD )


I am a funny girl  ( that whats all my friends told mii ==! )


I am timid ( ehem .. sometime only ... )


I am a puppy lover ( love ~~~~~~~)


I am a cartoon lover (wohooo !! )


I am not a childish girl ( wait till I proved to you all  hmph!! )


I am a Pooh Lover !! ( Yesh super duper LIKIE )


I am a Rio Lover ( Not as much as Pooh yet hehe =)  )


I am an Angry Birds Lover ( Well , not as much as Pooh too But I think is a lil bit more than RIO ^^ )


I am a crazy girl ( yeah ! In front of my very best friends & my family  @@! )


I am smart (ngek ngek >D )


I am scared of GHOST ( ==! Anything that is geli & bloody )


I am ghost story lover  ( .....  I just said I am scared of GHOST ==! .....whatever )


But let me told you I am who I am because


I am give birth by my parents !!!


You wouldn't able to know me without my parents !!


I wouldn't exist in this world without my parents !!


So .... 
Thank you Daddy Mummy for giving birth to mii !! 








**PS : To those who are really close to mii especially my parents !! I'm sorry that sometime I don't hear to what you had said , had advice ... And even sometimes fight back over your words ><! I don't mean it ! I just can't control myself .. Pls ~~ forgive mii ~~ I do love you all and i do wanna give u all the very best I can in the future .

siao liao lar mii so suddenly write all this stuff ><!

No comments:

Post a Comment